Im a very hardworking lady looking for a job as an Environmental Officer/ Scientist/Specialist. I have an degree in Environmental Science and 1 year safety, health and environmental field.Feel free to call 0786536546
Reputable firm of Consulting Engineers is looking to employ a Environmental Lead Auditor in their Johannesburg Office.
· Master degree in Environmental Science
Environmental Management or equivalent tertiary qualifications ICSO14001 accreditation (lead auditor) and auditing experience essential
· Environmental management
We are currently seeking undergraduates registering for 1st, 2nd year, 3rd year and Post Graduate studies for the 2015 academic year, to apply for entrance to our bursary programme. The courses we support are BSc Hydrology, BSc Environmental Sciences, BSc Geography ,BSc Aquatic Health, BSc Zoology, BSc Hydrogeology, BSc Botany ELIGIBILITY
Environmental Engineer specialising in oil and gas industry required for environmental and waste management company This position will be based in Bahrain Requirements: BSc or MSc Environmental Engineering degree Min 10 years experience in EIA’s in oil and gas industry Computer literate Salary is based on experiene Please send CV, certificates
We contracted to offer the learnership in one of the municipal entity,
Qualification ID: 50309 Level 4, Further education and training certificate in Environmental practice
We currently looking for 2 Facilitators, and 2 moderators to work on the contract basis. If you interested kindly apply by sending your CV’s, and Registration certificates.
Safety, Risk, Environmental & Quality Engineer- Trackless Mine /West Rand
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
• To practically implement the Mining Equipment Quality System.
• To control the Mining Equipment Safety and Risk Systems.
• To resolve any quality issues that may arise.
1. Senior EAP Responsibilities The Senior Environmental Assessment Practitioner is typically an experienced Environmental Project Manager with strong leadership skills, who is are able to work independently. He will lead a team of EAPs and must ensure that work is completed within timelines. A Senior Environmental Assessment Practitioner must